Sunday, November 13, 2011

I want my shipping money back from FEDEX! please help!?

I ordered a birthday present for my boyfriend, they shipped it september 8th. I payed a little over 10 dollars for ground shipping (10 day shipping) It is now september 22 and NO PACKAGE! Fedex called me at 8 in the morning 4 days ago and i was unavailable, he left a voicemail saying that we have a package for you, but our driver cannot find your house. and to please call them back and im supposed to tell them the color of my house and some kind of landmark? i'm pretty sure they are supposed to find the house everytime, anyway, so i called that number back that he gave me, nobody picked up! from 8 in the morning the next day untill 5pm, nobody answered and I called the hotline and they told me it will either be shipped today or i can come pick it up from them. i want to know how to go about getting my shipping money back. his birthday was on the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment