Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ear drainage? no discharge from ear, it hurts, itchy and swollen throat, itchy eyes, runny nose.Sinus?allergy?

Everytime I blow my nose, my ear hurts. And I had difficulty sleeping last night because my ear was hurting and it feels as if fluid is draining into my throat. however no discharge from ear. I've used those for ear cleaning to try to clear my ear out but no fluid, only little dirt. the pain in my ear throbbed at one time... weird... right? my soft palate is irritated and my throat feels swollen, itches and it hurts. this started just yesterday morning. No i haven't been swimming, but i have been involved in a lot of talking, singing of high notes, little sleep about hrs in 48 hrs. No one that I know of has been sick around me. itchy eyes, inability to sleep due to pain. Is this sinus? allergies? something else? how to feel better? orange juice doesnt help does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment