Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Is there anybody else who dislikes Crosby, that kinda hopes he gets well soon in a weird way?

As you all know, for various reasons which I won't get into now, Crosby and I mix like oil and water. One would think, I'd be glad to have him gone, and I'd hope to never see him again. On the contrary, for the sake of the sport, and our of respect for his ability, I hope everything goes well and he comes back sooner rather than later. I mean, I'm always ecstatic to see Crosby suffer as a result of losing, but not so much suffer due to injury. Also, I kind of miss rooting against him. It reminds me of when I used to watch the WWE when I was younger. It wasn't the good guys, but rather the great bad guys that kept me interested, the guys I didn't like. Besides, poaching the Penguins just isn't the same without him. Your thoughts on the Crosby injury?

No comments:

Post a Comment