Saturday, November 5, 2011

My friend can't stop pulling his taffee. How to tell him it is bad for him?

I have a friend who has recently divorced. Even though he is having some luck on the dating lines like POF he admits he has become addicted to pulling his pud at all times of day. He is a computer technician and this creates problems because he is afraid of being caught working his meat in his office cubicle. He is thinking of changing to self employment but I believe that when masturbatory activities become so disruptive to life then they must be bad. And I am not talking from a moralistic standpoint because lord knows I have pulled wood compulsively since I was a teen. But in my case it does not interfere with my life as a pastor because clearly it is not something I can do while preaching. Is there any way to get him off this binge?

No comments:

Post a Comment