Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Unclaimed Funds Retrieval LLC in Irving Texas is indeed a scam!?

If you come across anybody from Unclaimed Funds Retrieval LLC in Irving, Texas who wants you to do business with them, do yourself the favor and head the other way.A guy named Carlos Correa came to see me because I foolishly scheduled an appointment and let him come to talk to me to my house. Big mistake. I smelled scam the minute he walked in the door, They asked for money up front. Don't get involved! I sure as heck didn’t, and you shouldn’t as well! A bit of research revealed the following: Unclaimed Funds Retrieval LLC, 1425 W Pioneer Dr # 246, Irving, TX 75062 was formed by this illegal immigrant Johel Amilcar Contreras in 2008. Some digging gave me a bit more information. It seems that this person emigrated from El Salvador about 13 years ago and worked as a telemarketer for several years before starting this scam of a company. So much for his years of experience in locating unclaimed funds! I also found out that they are known to be deceptive in their dealings and have many complaints against them for their practices. My best advice is to ignore anything you might get from these people because it will save you time and grief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment