Thursday, November 10, 2011

Could he be checking for stomach cancer?

I was wondering if some one could tell me some thing. I had a scope of my stomach done on Weds. He said he did Multiple biopsies of lipoma. And biopsies of esophsgitis and gastritis. And he said one polyp was present. He said he sent these for multiple biopsies. Could this be a sign of stomach cancer that he is looking for? I was in the Hospital for very bad abdominal pains. Almost like gall bladder attacks again. Only I do not have a gall bladder. The CT was negative.ER DR admitted me for further testing. The next day the did and MRI. Negative. They wanted a scope done next. My GI DR said. I can do that in my office so I am releasing you. So I had the test. He also said that It looks like I have an infection around my stomach stapling. I am going crazy here. Thinking I may have cancer. Only I will not get the results until this WEDS. I had to wait 1 week. So scared. What do you think? Thanks Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment