Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Should I cut my loses or just wait?

I meant a guy on a personals site. We finally got an opportunity to IM Wednesday night and actually ended up on the phone where we talked for hours. He seemed to like me and I think he is nice. Well the next morning I texted him and told him how I had a great time talking to him and he texted me back the same.. also saying that he couldn't wait to call that night. Well I waited and ended up texting him a couple of hours before he had to go to work (He works overnights as a nurse). He said he was going to call right before leaving, but the call never came. I happened to be online twice earlier today and said hello and both times he waited and then signed off. I decided not to text, IM or even call him again because I am getting the feeling that he is not interested or is playing games. When we spoke, he said he was interested and didn't want to play games. I am the type of person who cuts people out of my life if I feel that I am being lied to.What should I do wait or move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment